Please read the whole text and make your choice
Protection of your personal data
Visa Free Europe undertakes to maintain a high standard of protection of your personal data which you provide to the company via its website and the ability to manage the data in order to meet the requirements of the new European rules for the protection of personal data.
Who are we?
“Visa Free Europe” Ltd., UIC 202363721 is a Bulgarian commercial company acting as a data controller in compliance with Regulation (EC) 2016/679 - GDPR (hereinafter the "Controller" or “We”/“Us”/”Our”).
We control and define the purposes and means of processing of personal data and we are responsible for the storage and use of personal data in paper and electronic form.
What kind of personal data do we process when you use our website?
When you use our website, we process only the personal data you have provided us through our “Contact us“ form or any kind of event registration form. We will process the following data categories: your names, phone number, email address, nationality.
For what purposes will we process your personal data?
- Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- establishing a contact and correspondence requested by you and provision of required information about our products and services;
- provision of information for company’s product and services through direct marketing.
The provision and subsequent processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the stated objectives. The refusal to provide personal data makes it impossible for us contact you and to provide you with the requested information.
We will not disclose your personal data to any third parties. We will not transfer your data to any third states or international organizations.
How and for what period will we store and retain your personal data?
We will store your personal data under the statutory defined special protection and security measures. Your personal data will be stored for the rationally necessary period for fulfilling the purposes above.
Legal basis for processing of your personal data
Your personal data will be processed only for the abovementioned purposes and based on your consent as per art. 6, par. 1, let. A of the GDPR.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data protection
- To request confirmation that personal data relating to you are being processed and, if so, to access the data and the following information:
- the purpose of the processing;
- the relevant categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be disclosed;
- where applicable, the foreseeable period for which the personal data will be stored.
To require Us to correct your inaccurate personal data and to supply your incomplete personal data.
- To require Us to delete the related personal data when:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; or
- you have withdrawn your consent when the same is the basis for collecting and processing certain personal data and there is no other legal basis for the processing or
- you have objected to the processing or
- your personal data have been tampered with, or
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member state law applicable to the Controller.
- To require Us to restrict the processing of your data when:
- You dispute the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows Us to verify that accuracy or
- If the processing is unlawful but you do not want to delete the personal data, but instead require limiting your data usage, or
- we no longer require your personal data for the purpose of processing, but you require the data to establish, exercise or protect your legal claims, or
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data and you look to see if the Controller's legal grounds have an advantage over your interests.
- When you have restricted the processing of your personal data, We may process your personal data only when:
- Your consent for processing is present or
- For the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims, or
- To protect the rights of another individual or on important grounds of public interest to the Union or a Member State.
In the cases when your personal data are processed with your consent, and when the processing is done in an automated manner, you are entitled to require Us to provide you with the data you have provided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another Data Controller (Data portability). You have the right to require Us to transfer it directly to other Personal Data Controllers.
You can object at any time the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
How can you use your rights?
To use any of your rights regarding the protection of your personal information, the only thing you should do is to submit a written Request (Template), to Us. You may address your request to Our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make a claim with respect to any of your rights at any time.
Right of complaint to a supervisory authority
- At any time, you have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority. Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Protection in the Republic of Bulgaria:
- Commission For Personal Data Protection
- 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592, Bulgaria
- +359 2 91 53 518
Automatic decision making, profiling
We do not perform any processing of personal data for the purposes of automated decision making and/or profiling.
Right to object personal data processing
- You have the right to object the processing of your personal data. An objection may be made only when the processing of personal data is:
- necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority which has been given to the Controller;
- necessary for the legitimate interests of the Controller or of a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject that require the protection of personal data have advantage over such interests, in particular when the data subject is a child;
- Profiling in connection with the grounds under items 1 and 2.
The objection can be made at any time (“How?”, see “How can you use your rights?” section) and should be done on grounds related to your particular situation, i.e. with your interests that the processing of your personal information would affect.
In the case of an objection, you have the right to require Us to restrict the processing of your personal data until a verification is completed, whether the legal grounds of the Controller have an advantage over your interests.
When processing is limited, such data shall only be processed, with the exception of its storage, with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another individual or for important reasons of public interest to the Union or the Member State.
If you have requested a limitation of processing, the Controller should inform you before revoking the processing restriction.
Right to withdraw your consent
When your personal data has been processed on the grounds of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent in order your data to not be processed further more. Consent withdrawal will not bring any detriment upon you. Upon withdrawal we will not process your personal data any more. In such case you will not be able to receive any requested information or cоrrespondance.
You can withdraw your consent for personal data processing via our Consent withdrawal form.